Release date：2021-12-28Author source：KinghelmViews：414
The function of the ffc cable is to connect the related parts of the two products. Now, many products have used the flex cable, because it has a certain flexibility, the ffc cable has been used in many products such as printers, mobile phones, and notebooks. The manufacturers of ffc cables are mainly concentrated in the Pearl River Delta region, which is led by Shenzhen.
What are the basic characteristics of ffc cable:
1. High insulation (even in the case of great stress, it still has insulating properties and good dielectric properties: dielectric constant 3.2, dielectric strength 440kv/mm)
2. High temperature resistance (and the temperature can reach more than 200 degrees)
3. High strength and stable size (it can still reach a high strength of more than 80Mpa under the condition of 200 degrees or more)
4. High purity
5. High radiation resistance
6. Features such as low moisture absorption rate
7. Corrosion resistance (acid and alkali resistance and other organic solvents), good sealing performance; environmental protection, no pollution
8. Low noise and good self-lubricating performance
The ffc cable is made of insulating glue, reinforcing plate and bare copper conductor by hot pressing. It can be bent, wound and folded freely. The use of ffc can greatly reduce the volume of electronic products, and the needs of high-density, miniaturization, and high-reliability development. Therefore, it has been widely used in aerospace, military, mobile communications, laptop computers, computer peripherals, PDA, digital cameras and other fields or products.
Copyright © Shenzhen Kinghelm Electronics Co., Ltd. all rights reservedYue ICP Bei No. 17113853